Pedestal for 1999-2003 7.3L Ford PowerStroke A1382201N
- Direct O.E. replacement
- EBPV actuator and control solenoid included, where applicable
- Improved seal design prevents leakage and prolongs service life
- O-rings and turbo to pedestal bolts included
- Pressure-tested to ensure trouble-free service
|Package Contents||Turbocharger Mounting Pedestal; O-rings|
2000-2001 Ford E Super Duty 7.3L w/Actuator
2000-2002 Ford E-350 Econoline 7.3L w/Actuator
1999 Ford E-350 Econoline 7.3L w/Actuator From 12/6/98
2002 Ford E-450 Super Duty 7.3L w/Actuator
2002 Ford E-550 Super Duty 7.3L w/Actuator
2000-2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator From 12/6/98
2000-2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator
1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator From 12/6/98
2000-2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator
1999 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator From 12/6/98
2000-2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator
1999 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Actuator From 12/6/98
|Turbo OE Part Number||F81Z6K682BARM|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide