Replacement Turbo For 5104 006AA 2003 Dodge/Ram Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500, 2002-2003 Freightliner Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500, 2004 Mercedes Trucks Sprinter (Mexico) 2.7L
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Seal(s), Washers, Syringe|
2003 Dodge/Ram Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500
2002-2003 Freightliner Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500
2004 Mercedes Trucks Sprinter (Mexico), 2.7L
|OE Part Number||5104006AA, 5104006AB, 5104006AA, 5104006AB|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide