Replacement Turbo For 68089 008AA 2007-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2009 Mercedes GL320, ML320, R320, 2010-2012 Mercedes GL350, 2010-2011 ML350, R350, 2010-2012 Mercedes Sprinter 2500, 3500 3.0L
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Syringe|
2007-2008 Jeep Trucks Grand Cherokee
2009 Mercedes Trucks Gl320
2010-2012 Mercedes Trucks Gl350
2009 Mercedes Trucks Ml320
2010-2011 Mercedes Trucks Ml350
2009 Mercedes Trucks R320
2010-2012 Mercedes Trucks R350
2010-2012 Mercedes Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500, 3.0L
|OE Part Number||68089008AA, 6420905880, 6420908680, 6420908980|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide