Replacement Cartridge for 5142 494AA, RL142494AA, 2N-321, 64709002860, 736088-5003 2004-2006 Dodge/Ram Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500, 2004-2006 Freightliner Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500 2.7L
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
2004-2006 Dodge/Ram Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500
2004-2006 Freightliner Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500
2007-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee
2007-2009 Mercedes Trucks GL320
2010-2012 Mercedes Trucks GL350
2007-2009 Mercedes Trucks ML320
2010-2011 Mercedes Trucks ML350
2007-2009 Mercedes Trucks R320
2010-2012 Mercedes Trucks R350
2010-2012 Mercedes Trucks Sprinter 2500, 3500, 2.7L
|OE Part Number||68089008AA, 6420905880, 6420908680, 6420908980, 5142494AA|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide