Replacement Cartridge for 2006-2007 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 2500, 3500, Medium Duty C4 Series, C5 Series, 2006 Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD, 3500, 2007 Silverado/Sierra Classic 2500 HD, 3500, 6.6L
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Package Contents||Cartridge, Gasket(s)|
2006-2007 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks Express/Savana 2500, 3500
2006 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks Silverado/Sierra 2500, HD3500
2007 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks Silverado/Sierra Classic 2500 HD, 3500
2006-2007 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C4 Series, C5 Series, 6.6L
|OE Part Number||98011735, 98011735|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide