Replacement Turbo For 2988 1994-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500 Pickup, 1994-1996 C1500, C2500, K1500, K2500 Suburban, 1995-1996 Tahoe/Yukon, 1994 Blazer 6.5L
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
1994 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks Blazer
1994-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C1500, C2500, C3500 Pickup
1994-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C1500, C2500 Suburban
1995-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C2500 Pickup
1994-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks K1500, K2500, K3500 Pickup
1994-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks K1500, K2500 Suburban
1995-1996 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks Tahoe/Yukon, 6.5L
|OE Part Number||12512988, 12512988|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide