Replacement Cartridge for 1997-1998 Chevrolet/GMC C1500 Truck, 1997-1999 C1500, C2500, K1500, K2500 Suburban, 1997-2000 C2500, K2500, K3500 Pickup, 1997-2002 C3500 Pickup, 1997-1999 Tahoe/Yukon, 6.5L
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
1997-1998 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C1500 Pickup
1997-1999 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C1500, C2500, K1500, K2500 Suburban
1997-2000 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C2500, K2500 Pickup
1997-2002 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks C3500 Pickup
1997-1999 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks K1500 Pickup
1997-2000 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks K3500 Pickup
1997-1999 Chevrolet/GMC Trucks Tahoe/Yukon, 6.5L
|OE Part Number||12533738, 12533738|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide