Reman Turbo for 1996-2002 6.5L Chevrolet, GMC J8650106R Call to Order
- Please call our support team at 1-888-596-9899 or fill out a technical support form in order to purchase this item
- All wheels, shafts and corresponding bores are measured and controlled with specific go/no-go tolerances and renewed or replaced as needed to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment.
- All components are inspected to exact standards, and renewed as appropriate to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards.
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit.
- Each unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Seal(s), Syringe|
1996-2002 Chevrolet Express 2500 6.5L
1996-2002 Chevrolet Express 3500 6.5L
1996 Chevrolet G30 Van 6.5L
1998-1999 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban 6.5L
1998-1999 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban 6.5L
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 6.5L
1997-1998 Chevrolet B7 Series 6.5L
1998-1999 GMC K1500 Suburban 6.5L
1998-1999 GMC K2500 Suburban 6.5L
1999-2002 GMC Savana 2500 6.5L
1996-1998 GMC Savana 2500 6.5L
1999-2002 GMC Savana 3500 6.5L
1996-1998 GMC Savana 3500 6.5L
1997-1998 GMC B7 Series 6.5L
|OE Part Number||12530339|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide