Reman Turbo for 2007-2009 3.0L Dodge, Freightliner, Mercedes-Benz A8220102R Call to Order
- Please call our support team at 1-888-596-9899 or fill out a technical support form in order to purchase this item
- All wheels, shafts and corresponding bores are measured and controlled with specific go/no-go tolerances and renewed or replaced as needed to ensure trouble-free operation.
- Each unit is 100% disassembled and thoroughly cleaned using proprietary processes and dedicated specialized equipment.
- All components are inspected to exact standards, and renewed as appropriate to ensure that problematic areas that typically cause failure are renewed to the highest quality standards.
- 100% of rotating, journal, and thrust bearings and seals are replaced, and all mating surfaces/passages are renewed as required for a longer-lasting unit.
- Each unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation.
- As a remanufactured Original Equipment part, this unit guarantees a perfect vehicle fit.
- Our remanufacturing process is earth-friendly, as it reduces the energy and raw material needed to make a new part by 80%.
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Seal(s), Syringe|
2009 Dodge Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2008 Dodge Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2007 Dodge Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2007 Dodge Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2009 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2008 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2007 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2009 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2008 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2007 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2008 Mercedes GL320 3.0L To 04/29/2008
2007 Mercedes GL320 3.0L
2008 Mercedes ML320 3.0L To 04/29/2008
2007 Mercedes ML320 3.0L
2008 Mercedes R320 3.0L To 04/29/2008
2007 Mercedes R320 3.0L
|OE Part Number||6804 3064AA|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide