Replacement Cartridge for 1996-2002 6.5L AM, Chevrolet, GMC J1650203N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
1996-2001 AM General Hummer 6.5L
1996-2002 Chevrolet Express 2500 6.5L
1996-2002 Chevrolet Express 3500 6.5L
1996 Chevrolet G30 Van 6.5L
1998-1999 Chevrolet K1500 Suburban 6.5L
1998-1999 Chevrolet K2500 Suburban 6.5L
1999 Chevrolet Tahoe 6.5L
1997-1998 Chevrolet B7 Series 6.5L
1998-1999 GMC K1500 Suburban 6.5L
1998-1999 GMC K2500 Suburban 6.5L
1999-2002 GMC Savana 2500 6.5L
1996-1998 GMC Savana 2500 6.5L
1999-2002 GMC Savana 3500 6.5L
1996-1998 GMC Savana 3500 6.5L
1997-1998 GMC B7 Series 6.5L
|Turbo OE Part Number||12530339, 12530339|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide