Replacement Turbo for 2007-2012 3.0L Jeep, Mercedes-Benz A1220104N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Syringe|
2007-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L
2009 Mercedes GL320 3.0L
2012 Mercedes GL350 3.0L
2010-2011 Mercedes GL350 3.0L
2009 Mercedes ML320 3.0L
2010-2011 Mercedes ML350 3.0L
2009 Mercedes R320 3.0L
2010-2011 Mercedes R350 3.0L
2010-2012 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2010-2012 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 3.0L
|OE Part Number||68089008AA, 6420905880, 6420908680, 6420908980|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide