Replacement Turbo for 2009-2014 2.0L Audi, Volkswagen K1430104N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Washers, Syringe|
2012-2013 Audi A3 2.0L
2010-2011 Audi A3 2.0L
2013-2014 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0L
2011-2014 Volkswagen Golf 2.0L
2010 Volkswagen Golf 2.0L From 05/17/2010
2011-2014 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L
2012-2013 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L
2010 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L From 05/17/2010
2009 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L
|OE Part Number||03L253056, 03L253010|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide