Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Replacement Turbo for 2013-2021 3.5L Left Ford Ecoboost K1030132N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Syringe|
2015-2017 Ford Expedition 3.5L Left
2015-2016 Ford F-150 Pickup 3.5L From 1/1/2015 Left
2014 Ford F-150 Pickup 3.5L Left
2013 Ford F-150 Pickup 3.5L Left
2015-2021 Ford Transit-150 3.5L Left
2015 Ford Transit-150 3.5L Left
2015-2021 Ford Transit-250 3.5L Left
2015 Ford Transit-250 3.5L Left
2015-2021 Ford Transit-350 3.5L Left
2015 Ford Transit-350 3.5L Left
2015-2021 Ford Transit-350 HD 3.5L Left
2015 Ford Transit-350 HD 3.5L Left
2015-2017 Lincoln Navigator 3.5L Left
|OE Part Number||DL3Z6K682A, DL3Z6K682E|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide