Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Replacement Turbo for 2013-2019 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan, 2010-2019 Ford Taurus, 2013-2019 Ford Explorer, 2010-2018 Ford Flex, 2014-2019 Ford Police Interceptor Utility, 2010-2016 Lincoln MKS, 2010-2016 Lincoln MKT, 3.5L, Left Side
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Washers, Syringe|
2013-2019 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan 3.5L (213) V6 Engine
2010-2019 Ford Taurus 3.5L (213) V6 Engine
2013-2019 Ford Explorer 3.5L (213) V6 Engine
2010-2018 Ford Flex 3.5L (213) V6 Engine
2014-2019 Ford Police Interceptor Utility 3.5L (213) V6 Engine
2010-2016 Lincoln MKS 3.5L (213) V6 Engine
2010-2016 Lincoln MKT 3.5L (213) V6 Engine
|OE Part Number||AA5Z6K682D, AA5Z6K682F|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide