Billet Compressor Wheel for 08-10 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 2500, 3500, 2007 Express/Savana 2500, 3500, 09-10 Express/Savana 4500, 07-10 Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD, 3500 HD 6.6L, 08-09 C4 Series, C5 Series 6.6L, 2007 C4 Series, C5 Series 6.6L
- All products are tested and inspected in an ISO-9001 compliant environment
- Fits into O.E. cover, no modifications needed
- Machined from forged billet for strength
- Machined with a high degree of precision
- Milled for consistent mass and consistent center of gravity
- Product designed and manufactured to accommodate O.E. applications
- Stronger than OE cast aluminum wheels resulting in higher fatigue life
|Package Contents||Billet Compressor Wheel|
2008-2010 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 2500 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2007 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 2500 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2008-2010 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 3500 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2007 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 3500 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2009-2010 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 4500 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2007-2010 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 3500 HD 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2007-2010 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2008-2009 Chevrolet/GMC - C4 Series 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2007 Chevrolet/GMC - C4 Series 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2008-2009 Chevrolet/GMC - C5 Series 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
2007 Chevrolet/GMC - C5 Series 6.6L (400) V8 Engine
|OE Part Number||759335-0002|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide