Performance Upgrade Billet Compressor Wheel for 2007-2010 6.6L Duramax LMM A1370514N
- All products are tested and inspected in an ISO-9001 compliant environment
- Fits into O.E. cover, no modifications needed
- Machined from forged billet for strength
- Machined with a high degree of precision
- Milled for consistent mass and consistent center of gravity
- Product designed and manufactured to accommodate O.E. applications
- Stronger than OE cast aluminum wheels resulting in higher fatigue life
|Package Contents||Billet Compressor Wheel|
2008-2010 Chevrolet Express 2500 6.6L
2008-2010 Chevrolet Express 3500 6.6L
2009-2010 Chevrolet Express 4500 6.6L
2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L
2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L
2007-2009 Chevrolet C4 Series 6.6L
2007-2009 Chevrolet C5 Series 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Savana 2500 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Savana 3500 6.6L
2009-2010 GMC Savana 4500 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 6.6L
2007-2009 GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2007-2009 GMC C5 Series 6.6L
|OE Part Number||759335-0002|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide