Replacement Cartridge for 2007-2016 2.0L Buick, Chevrolet, Pontiac K1040240N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Package Contents||Cartridge, Gasket(s), Seal(s)|
2013 Buick Regal 2.0L
2012 Buick Regal 2.0L
2015-2016 Buick Verano 2.0L
2014 Buick Verano 2.0L
2013 Buick Verano 2.0L
2008-2010 Chevrolet Cobalt 2.0L
2010 Chevrolet HHR 2.0L
2008-2009 Chevrolet HHR 2.0L
2009 Chevrolet HHR 2.0L
2007-2009 Pontiac Solstice 2.0L
2007-2010 Saturn Sky 2.0L
|Turbo OE Part Number||12643932, 12598713 12618667 12629924 12634179 12643932 4805045 4811580 4814279 860224 860262 12652494 MFG: 53049880059 53049700059 53049700184 53049880184|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide