Electronic Actuator for 2004-2006 2.7L Dodge, Freightliner A1221205N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Pre-programmed and ready to install
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
|Package Contents||Electronic Actuators|
2004-2006 Dodge Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2004-2006 Dodge Sprinter 3500 2.7L
2004-2006 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2004-2006 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 2.7L
|OE Part Number||5142 494AA|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide