Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Replacement Electronic Actuator for 2007-2009 Dodge/Ram Sprinter 2500, 3500, 2007-2009 Freightliner Sprinter 2500, 3500, 2007-2008 Mercedes GL320, ML320, R320 3.0L
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Pre-programmed and ready to install
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
|Package Contents||Electronic Actuator|
2007-2009 Dodge/Ram Sprinter 2500 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2007-2009 Dodge/Ram Sprinter 3500 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2007-2009 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2007-2009 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2008 Mercedes GL320 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2007 Mercedes GL320 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2008 Mercedes ML320 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2007 Mercedes ML320 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2008 Mercedes R320 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
2007 Mercedes R320 3.0L (2987cc) V6 Engine
|OE Part Number||6804 3064AA|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide