Exhaust Adapter for 1999-2003 7.3L w/Flapper Ford A1383802N
- Direct O.E. replacement
- Eliminates problematic exhaust back pressure valve
- Less restriction/ improved exhaust flow
- Prolongs turbocharger service life
|Package Contents||Exhaust Adapter with Unmachined Shaft Bores|
2000-2003 Ford Excursion 7.3L w/Flap
2000-2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Flap
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813
2000-2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Flap
1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813
2000-2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Flap
1999 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813
2000-2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L w/Flap
1999 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L Engine ID 896813
|Turbo OE Part Number||F81Z6K682BARM|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide