Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Oil Return Line for 2004-2005 GM Trucks A1372229N
- Designed in-house to meet or exceed OE performance:
- Custom designed spatial testing jigs used to confirm vehicle fitment for each application.
- Every line is pressure tested in-house to meet or exceed O.E. pressure requirements and prevent leaks.
- We are able to analyze OE materials used to meet or exceed corrosion resistance.
E. materials used to guarantee corrosion resistance.
- We are able to meet or exceed OE sealing technologies and materials used to prevent any future leaks.
E. sealing technologies and materials used to prevent leaks.
|Package Contents||Oil Return Line; Gaskets
2004-2005 GM SILVERADO 2500 HD 6.6L
2004-2005 GM SILVERADO 3500 HD 6.6L
2004-2005 GM SIERRA 2500 HD 6.6L
2004-2005 GM SIERRA 3500 HD 6.6L
|OE Part Number||97303635
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide