Performance Upgrade Billet Compressor Wheel for 1999-2002 5.9L Dodge Ram H1350514N
- All products are tested and inspected in an ISO-9001 compliant environment
- Fits into O.E. cover, no modifications needed
- Machined from forged billet for strength
- Machined with a high degree of precision
- Milled for consistent mass and consistent center of gravity
- Product designed and manufactured to accommodate O.E. applications
- Stronger than OE cast aluminum wheels resulting in higher fatigue life
|Package Contents||Billet Compressor Wheel|
1999-2002 Dodge RAM 2500 PICKUP 5.9L
1999-2002 Dodge RAM 3500 PICKUP 5.9L
|Turbo OE Part Number||3599649|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide