Reman Exhaust Adapter for 1994-1997 Ford 7.3L A8383803R Call to Order
- Please call our support team at 1-888-596-9899 or fill out a technical support form in order to purchase this item
- Direct O.E. replacement
- Eliminates problematic exhaust back pressure valve
- Less restriction/ improved exhaust flow
- Prolongs turbocharger service life
|Package Contents||Exhaust Adapter|
1994-1997 Ford F Super Duty 7.3L
1994-1997 Ford F-250 Pickup 7.3L
1994-1997 Ford F-350 Pickup 7.3L
1994-1997 Ford F59 Stripped Chassis 7.3L
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide