Replacement Cartridge for 1998-2004 1.9L Volkswagen A1170201N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Package Contents||Cartridge, Gasket(s), Seal(s)|
1999-2003 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
2001 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
1998 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
2000-2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
1999 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
1999-2004 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
|Turbo OE Part Number||03G253014RX, 03G253016KX, 03G253016L|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide