Replacement Cartridge for 2004-2005 6.0L Ford PowerStroke A1370203N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Package Contents||Cartridge, Gasket(s), Seal(s)|
2004-2005 Ford E-350 Econoline 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford E-350 Super Duty 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford E-450 Super Duty 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford Excursion 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford F53 Stripped Chassis 6.0L
2004-2005 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
|Turbo OE Part Number||4C3Z6K682AA, 4C3Z6K682CDRM|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide