Replacement Cartridge for 2004-2005 6.6L Duramax LLY Chevrolet, GMC A1370212N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Package Contents||Cartridge, Gasket(s)|
2004-2005 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L
2005 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.6L
2004 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.6L
2005 Chevrolet C4 Series 6.6L
2004 Chevrolet C4 Series 6.6L
2005 Chevrolet C5 Series 6.6L
2004 Chevrolet C5 Series 6.6L
2005 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2004 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2005 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L
2004 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L
2005 GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2004 GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2005 GMC C5 Series 6.6L
2004 GMC C5 Series 6.6L
|Turbo OE Part Number||97387896, 97387896|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide