Replacement Cartridge for 2006-2007 6.6L Duramax LBZ Chevrolet, GMC A1370210N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Package Contents||Cartridge, Gasket(s)|
2006-2007 Chevrolet Express 2500 6.6L
2006-2007 Chevrolet Express 3500 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 6.6L
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500 HD 6.6L
2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 3500 6.6L
2006-2007 Chevrolet C4 Series 6.6L
2006-2007 Chevrolet C5 Series 6.6L
2006-2007 GMC Savana 2500 6.6L
2006-2007 GMC Savana 3500 6.6L
2006 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2006 GMC Sierra 3500 6.6L
2007 GMC Sierra Classic 2500 HD 6.6L
2007 GMC Sierra Classic 3500 6.6L
2006-2007 GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2006-2007 GMC C5 Series 6.6L
|Turbo OE Part Number||98011735, 98011735|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide