Replacement Cartridge for 2007-2010 6.6L Duramax LMM Chevrolet, GMC A1370213N
- Eliminates the need to replace the entire turbocharger
- Allows for reuse of the original compressor and turbine housings
- Supplied with O.E.-grade components for durability
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
- Allows for replacement of turbocharger without the need for balancing
|Package Contents||Cartridge, Gasket(s)|
2008-2010 Chevrolet Express 2500 6.6L
2008-2010 Chevrolet Express 3500 6.6L
2009-2010 Chevrolet Express 4500 6.6L
2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD 6.6L
2007-2010 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 HD 6.6L
2007-2009 Chevrolet C4 Series 6.6L
2007-2009 Chevrolet C5 Series 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Savana 2500 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Savana 3500 6.6L
2009-2010 GMC Savana 4500 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2007-2010 GMC Sierra 3500 HD 6.6L
2007-2009 GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2007-2009 GMC C5 Series 6.6L
|Turbo OE Part Number||12639460, 12639460|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide