Replacement Turbo for 1977-1985 18.0L TL8106 A1810115N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
1979-1979 International Transtar 4300, 18.0L/p>
1977-1985 Kenworth K100, 18.0L/p>
1977-1985 Kenworth W900, 18.0L/p>
1979-1980 Peterbilt 282, 18.0L/p>
1979-1980 Peterbilt 289, 18.0L/p>
1979-1981 Peterbilt 352, 18.0L/p>
1979-1985 Peterbilt 359, 18.0L/p>
1982-1985 Peterbilt 362, 18.0L
|OE Part Number||465622-5002, 4W9104|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide