Replacement Turbo for John Deere 410C, 2450, 2555, 26 A1340102N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
John Deere 410C, 2130, 2140, 2450, 2555 ,2650, 2650N, 2750, 2755, 2850, 2855, 2855N
|OE Part Number||RE26341 466334-9005, 4663345005, 466334-5005, 4663340005, 466334-0005, 466334-5017, 4663345017, 4663340017, 466334-0017, 466334-9017, 4663349017, 317360, 317372, RE16611, RE16618, RE58708, RE32203, RE503722, RE58898, RE26342, RE39100, RE30029, AR70440, SE500272, SE502373, SE500253, SE500265|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide