Replacement Turbo for 1975-1994 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo A1810101N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
1975-1987 Chevrolet D9 Series/Titan 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1983 Chevrolet J9 Series/Bruin 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1977-1987 Chevrolet N9 Series/Bison 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1983-1987 GMC D9 Series/Astro 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1983 GMC J9 Series/Brigadier 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1977-1987 GMC N9 Series/General 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1981-1985 Kenworth K100 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1985-1989 Kenworth K100E 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1989-1994 Prevost Buses H-Series 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
1988-1994 Prevost Buses XL Series 12.1L w/TV8101 Turbo
|OE Part Number||8926192, 4650109003|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide