Replacement Turbo for 1992-1993 6.5L Chevrolet, GMC J1650103N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
1993 Chevrolet C2500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 Chevrolet C2500 Pickup 6.5L
1993 Chevrolet C3500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 Chevrolet C3500 Pickup 6.5L
1993 Chevrolet K2500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 Chevrolet K2500 Pickup 6.5L
1993 Chevrolet K3500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 Chevrolet K3500 Pickup 6.5L
1993 GMC C2500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 GMC C2500 Pickup 6.5L
1993 GMC C3500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 GMC C3500 Pickup 6.5L
1993 GMC K2500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 GMC K2500 Pickup 6.5L
1993 GMC K3500 Pickup 6.5L
1992 GMC K3500 Pickup 6.5L
|OE Part Number||12522149|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide