Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Replacement Turbo for 1996-1999 1.9L Volkswagen K1030115N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Syringe|
1998 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
1997 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
1998-1999 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
1997 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
1997 Volkswagen Passat 1.9L
1996-1997 Volkswagen Passat 1.9L
|OE Part Number||028145701JX, 028145701J|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide