Replacement Turbo for 1997-2000 1.8L Audi, Volkswagen K1030113N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Syringe|
1999 Audi A4 1.8L
1997-1998 Audi A4 1.8L
1999-2000 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L
1999 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L
1997-1998 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8L
1999 Volkswagen Passat 1.8L
1998 Volkswagen Passat 1.8L
|OE Part Number||058145703EX, 058145703LX, 058145703EX|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide