Replacement Turbo for 1998-2004 1.9L Volkswagen A1170101N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
2002-2003 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
2001 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L To Chassis/VIN #1C-1-429 516
1999-2000 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
1998 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
2002-2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
2001 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L Germany Built Vehicle (From 10/31/2000)
2000 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
1999 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
2001-2004 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
2000 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L To 09/30/2000
1999 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
|OE Part Number||03G253014RX, 03G253016KX, 03G253016L, 038253019CX|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide