Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Replacement Turbo for 2000-2005 2.7L Right Audi K1030157N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Seal(s), Washers, Syringe|
2003-2004 Audi A6 Quattro 2.7L M.T. Right
2000-2002 Audi A6 Quattro 2.7L (Standard Unit) Right
2005 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L M.T. Right
2003-2004 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L M.T. Right
2002 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L (Standard Unit) Right
2001 Audi Allroad Quattro 2.7L (Standard Unit) Right
2001-2002 Audi S4 2.7L (Standard Unit) Right
2000-2002 Audi S4 2.7L (Standard Unit) Right
|OE Part Number||078145702SX, 078145702S|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide