Replacement Turbo for 2002-2004 2.7L Dodge, Freightliner, Mercedes-Benz A1220101N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Seal(s), Washers, Syringe|
2003 Dodge Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2003 Dodge Sprinter 3500 2.7L
2002-2003 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2002-2003 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 2.7L
2004 Mercedes Sprinter (Mexico) 2.7L
|OE Part Number||5104006AA, 5104006AB|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide