Replacement Turbo for 2002-2008 2.5L, 2.0L Saab, Subaru M1040199N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Syringe|
2006 Saab 9-2X 2.5L
2005 Saab 9-2X 2.0L
2006-2008 Subaru Impreza 2.5L
2006-2007 Subaru Impreza 2.5L
2002-2005 Subaru Impreza 2.0L
2005-2006 Subaru Baja 2.5L
2004 Subaru Baja 2.5L
2006-2008 Subaru Forester 2.5L
2004-2005 Subaru Forester 2.5L
|OE Part Number||14411AA5329L, 14411AA630|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide