Replacement Turbo for 2003-2004 6.0L Ford PowerStroke A1370110N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Seal(s), Syringe|
2004 Ford Excursion 6.0L To 9/2903
2003 Ford Excursion 6.0L
2004 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L Before 9/29/03
2003 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
2004 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L To Engine # 6155636 (Indiana Plant Built)
2003 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L Before 9/2903
2003 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
2004 Ford F53 Stripped Chassis 6.0L To Engine # 6155636 (Indiana Plant Built)
2003 Ford F53 Stripped Chassis 6.0L
2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L To Engine # 6155636 (Indiana Plant Built)
2003 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 6.0L
|OE Part Number||3C3Z6K682AARM, 3C3Z6K682CCRM|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide