Replacement Turbo for 2006-2013 2.3L Mazda 3, 6, CX-7 K1040182N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Studs, Washers, Syringe|
2012-2013 Mazda 3 2.3L
2012 Mazda 3 2.3L
2010-2011 Mazda 3 2.3L
2009 Mazda 3 2.3L
2007-2008 Mazda 3 2.3L
2007 Mazda 6 2.3L
2006 Mazda 6 2.3L From 02/23/2006
2012 Mazda CX-7 2.3L
|OE Part Number||L3Y11370ZC, L3Y31370ZC, L3YB1370Z, L3YB1370ZA|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide