Replacement Turbo for 2011-2020 1.4L Buick, Chevrolet A1140104N
- Unit comes with the required gaskets and mounting hardware for easy installation
- Meets or exceeds O.E. performance
- Unit comes with a pre-lube syringe to ensure product protection during installation
- Manufactured with 100% new components and tested to ensure trouble-free operation
|Package Contents||Turbocharger, Gasket(s), Washers, Syringe|
2013-2018 Buick Encore 1.4L
2014-2015 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L
2013 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L
2012 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L
2011 Chevrolet Cruze 1.4L
2016 Chevrolet Cruze Limited 1.4L
2012-2020 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L
2013 Chevrolet Sonic 1.4L
2014-2018 Chevrolet Trax 1.4L
|OE Part Number||55565353|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide