Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2006-2008 Audi A3 2.0L, 2005-2009 A4 2.0L, 2005-2009 A4 Quattro 2.0L, 2008-2009 TT 2.0L, 2002-2006 TT Quattro 1.8L, 2007-2009 Volkswagen Eos 2.0L, 2006-2008 VW Gti 2.0L, 2006-2008 VW Jetta 2.0L, 2006-2008 VW Passat 2.0L
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Bolts; Thrust Bearing; Piston Rings; O-ring; Retaining Ring; Nut; Clip; Washers|
2006-2008 Audi A3 2.0L
2007-2009 Audi A4 2.0L
2005-2006 Audi A4 2.0L
2007-2009 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L
2005-2006 Audi A4 Quattro 2.0L
2008-2009 Audi TT 2.0L
2003-2006 Audi TT Quattro 1.8L
2002 Audi TT Quattro 1.8L
2007-2009 Volkswagen Eos 2.0L
2006-2008 Volkswagen Gti 2.0L
2006-2008 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L
2006-2008 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide