Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2008-2013 Audi A3, 2012-2013 A3 Quattro, 2009 Audi TT, 2009-2010 TT Quattro, 2012-2013 Volkswagen Beetle, 2009-2017 VW CC, 2009-2015 VW Eos, 2008-2014 VW Gti, 2008-2013 VW Jetta, 2008-2010 VW Passat, 2009-2017 VW Tiguan 2.0L
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Bolts; Journal Bearing; Thrust Bearing; Flinger; Piston Rings; O-ring; Oil Deflector; Spacer; Retaining Ring; Nuts; Washer|
2008-2013 Audi A3 2.0L
2012-2013 Audi A3 Quattro 2.0L
2009 Audi TT 2.0L
2009-2010 Audi TT Quattro 2.0L
2012-2013 Volkswagen Beetle 2.0L
2009-2017 Volkswagen CC 2.0L
2010-2015 Volkswagen CC 2.0L
2009-2015 Volkswagen Eos 2.0L
2008-2014 Volkswagen GTI 2.0L
2008-2013 Volkswagen Jetta 2.0L
2008-2009 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L
2010 Volkswagen Passat 2.0L
2009-2017 Volkswagen Tiguan 2.0L
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide