Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Turbo Rebuild Kit for 1996-2001 1.8L, 1.9L Audi, Volkswagen K1030342N
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Turbocharger Service Kit|
2000-2001 Audi TT 1.8L
2000 Audi TT Quattro 1.8L
2001 Volkswagen Beetle 1.8L
1999-2001 Volkswagen Beetle 1.8L
2000-2001 Volkswagen Golf 1.8L
2000-2001 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8L
2001 Volkswagen Jetta 1.8L
1998-1999 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
1997 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
1997 Volkswagen Passat 1.9L
1996-1997 Volkswagen Passat 1.9L
|Turbo OE Part Number||06D145701HX, 06D145701JX|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide