Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2006-2007 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 2500, 3500 6.6L, 2004, 2005, 2006 Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD, 3500 6.6L, 2007 Silverado/Sierra Classic 2500 HD, 3500 6.6L, 6.6L, 2004-2007 Medium Duty C4 Series, C5 Series 6.6L
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Bolts; Journal Bearings; Thrust Bearing; Flinger; Collar; Piston Rings; O-rings; Spacer; Retaining Ring|
2007 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 2500 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 2500 6.6L
2007 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 3500 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet/GMC Express/Savana 3500 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2005 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2004 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 2500 HD 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 3500 6.6L
2005 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 3500 6.6L
2004 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra 3500 6.6L
2007 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra Classic 2500 HD 6.6L
2007 Chevrolet/GMC Silverado/Sierra Classic 3500 6.6L
2007 Chevrolet/GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet/GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2005 Chevrolet/GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2004 Chevrolet/GMC C4 Series 6.6L
2007 Chevrolet/GMC C5 Series 6.6L
2006 Chevrolet/GMC C5 Series 6.6L
2005 Chevrolet/GMC C5 Series 6.6L
2004 Chevrolet/GMC C5 Series 6.6L
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide