Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Turbo Rebuild Kit for 1998-2004 7.8L Isuzu Eng. Chevrolet, GMC, Isuzu A1300305N
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Bolts; Journal Bearing; Thrust Bearing; Flinger; Piston Rings; O-ring; Clamp; Spacer; Retaining Rings; Nut; Washers|
1999-2002 Chevrolet T5 Series 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
1999-2004 Chevrolet T6 Series 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
2000-2004 Chevrolet W5 Series 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
1999-2002 GMC T5 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
1999-2004 GMC T6 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
2000-2004 GMC W5 Series 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
2001-2004 Isuzu Frr 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
1998-2002 Isuzu Fsr 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
1998-2002 Isuzu Ftr 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
1998-2002 Isuzu Fvr 7.8L Isuzu Eng.
|Turbo OE Part Number||94390640|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide