Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2007-2012 6.7L Dodge Ram Cummins H1350318N
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Journal Bearing; Thrust Bearing; Thrust Flinger; Collar; Piston Rings; O-ring; Oil Deflector; Spacers; Retaining Rings; Nut|
2009-2010 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup 6.7L
2007-2008 Dodge Ram 2500 Pickup 6.7L
2009-2010 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup 6.7L
2007-2008 Dodge Ram 3500 Pickup 6.7L
2010 Dodge Ram 4500HD Pickup 6.7L
2009 Dodge Ram 4500HD Pickup 6.7L
2008 Dodge Ram 4500HD Pickup 6.7L
2010 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Pickup 6.7L
2009 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Pickup 6.7L
2008 Dodge Ram 5500 HD Pickup 6.7L
2011-2012 Ram 2500 6.7L
2011-2012 Ram 3500 6.7L
2011-2012 Ram 4500HD 6.7L
2011-2012 Ram 5500 HD 6.7L
|Turbo OE Part Number||4046837|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide