Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2007-2012 3.0L Dodge, Freightliner, Jeep A1220301N
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Turbocharger Service Kit|
2007-2009 Dodge Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2007-2009 Dodge Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2007-2009 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2007-2009 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 3.0L
2007-2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee 3.0L
2009 Mercedes GL320 3.0L
2007-2008 Mercedes GL320 3.0L
2012 Mercedes GL350 3.0L
2010-2011 Mercedes GL350 3.0L
2009 Mercedes ML320 3.0L
2007-2008 Mercedes ML320 3.0L
2010-2011 Mercedes ML350 3.0L
2009 Mercedes R320 3.0L
2007-2008 Mercedes R320 3.0L
2010-2012 Mercedes R350 3.0L
2010-2012 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 3.0L
2010-2012 Mercedes Sprinter 3500 3.0L
|Turbo OE Part Number||68089008AA, 6420905880, 6420908680, 6420908980|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide