Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2.7L 03-06 Dodge Sprinter 2500, 3500, 02-06 Freightliner Sprinter 2500, 3500, 2004 Mercedes Sprinter (Mexico), 2.8L 05-07 Jeep Liberty, 2.0L 03-05 Saab 9-3, 3.0L 00-03 Saab 9-5, 1.9L 98-04 VW Beetle, 99-04 VW Golf, 99-06 VW Jetta
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Bolts; Journal Bearings; Thrust Bearing; Flinger; Collar; Piston Rings; O-rings; Retaining Ring; Washer|
2004-2006 Dodge/RAM Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2003 Dodge/RAM Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2004-2006 Dodge/RAM Sprinter 3500 2.7L
2003 Dodge/RAM Sprinter 3500 2.7L
2004-2006 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2002-2003 Freightliner Sprinter 2500 2.7L
2004-2006 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 2.7L
2002-2003 Freightliner Sprinter 3500 2.7L
2005-2007 Jeep Liberty 2.8L
2004 Mercedes Sprinter (Mexico) 2.7L
2004-2005 Saab 9-3 2.0L
2003 Saab 9-3 2.0L
2000-2003 Saab 9-5 3.0L
1998-2003 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
2004 Volkswagen Beetle 1.9L
2002-2003 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
1999-2000 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
2001 Volkswagen Golf 1.9L
1999-2003 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
2006 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
2005 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
2004 Volkswagen Jetta 1.9L
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide