Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Turbo Rebuild Kit for 2011-2016 6.7L Cab and Chassis Ford A1670306N
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Thrust Flinger; Piston Rings; O-rings|
2011-2015 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 6.7L Cab & Chassis
2011-2015 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 6.7L Cab & Chassis
2011-2016 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 6.7L
|Turbo OE Part Number||BC3Z6K682B|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||12 months from the date of purchase.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide