Free Ground Shipping
To Contiguous US States
We know our products
Turbo Rebuild Kit for 1994-1999 7.3L Ford PowerStroke A1380305N
- Rotomaster Turbocharger Service Kits provide all the wear items required to remanufacture a turbocharger that has not sustained any damage to the internal components. Featuring only O.E.-grade, direct-fit components, this kit offers a great, cost-effective way to perform a turbo repair without replacing the entire assembly.
- Allows for reuse of the center, compressor and turbine housings
- Kit includes all serviceable components in one package for turbochargers without internal damage
- Saves money by eliminating the need to replace the complete turbocharger assembly
|Package Contents||Bolts; Journal Bearing; Thrust Bearing; Flinger; Piston Rings; O-ring; Spacer; Retaining Ring|
1999 Ford E Super Duty 7.3L w/o Actuator Before 12/6/98
1998 Ford E Super Duty 7.3L w/o Pedestal
1999 Ford E-350 Econoline 7.3L w/o Actuator Before 12/6/98
1998 Ford E-350 Econoline 7.3L w/o Pedestal
1994-1997 Ford F Super Duty 7.3L
1994-1997 Ford F-250 Pickup 7.3L
1999 Ford F-250 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
1994-1997 Ford F-350 Pickup 7.3L
1999 Ford F-350 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
1999 Ford F-450 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
1999 Ford F-550 Super Duty Pickup 7.3L
1994-1997 Ford F59 Stripped Chassis 7.3L
|Turbo OE Part Number||5C3Z 6V682-BRM|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||36 months from the date of purchase and covers mileage up to a maximum of 36,000 miles.|
AVERAGE REPLACEMENT TIME
Service Technician “B” or higher
INITIAL INSPECTION AND GENERAL CARE
- Carefully inspect the air cleaner, air cleaner duct, and the exhaust manifold for any foreign material. Objects left in these areas can severely damage the turbocharger immediately on engine startup.
- Remove old gaskets and left-over material from the exhaust manifold, the oil supply line and oil drain line flanges. Inspect these surfaces for cracks, flatness, or erosion.
- Inspect the oil supply and drain lines for degradation and cracking.
- Make sure that there are no kinks or any other type of restriction or clogging in either line.
Click here for the complete guide